We collect personal information from you, including your:
- contact information
- written or verbal interactions with us
- residential or shipping addresses
- phone number
- birth date
- details of products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about
We collect your personal information in order to:
- allow us to perform our business activities and provide you with the best possible customer service.
- contact you with newsletters, marketing or other promotional materials and invite you to participate in surveys
- enforce our contractual rights
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the product or services you have requested, either to the same standard or at all. We may also not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about new products or promotions.
In addition to this like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, plugins, add-ons, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the pages that led or referred you to our website and other statistics. By measuring how you interact with our website in this way, we may provide targeted marketing to you, based on your viewing activity of our website, whether directly or through online advertising networks such as those operated by Google or Facebook. Where required by law we will obtain your consent prior to processing any of your personal information for the purposes of internet-based advertising.
We may also receive personal information about you from external sources such as financial service providers, publicly available sources and identity verification services to confirm your identity and prevent fraud when we conduct fraud monitoring, prevention and detection activities.
Besides the relevant staff of staff in the course of their normal duties, we share this information with:
- third-party agents or contractors (such as shipping providers or customer relationship management operators or payment providers) with whom we contract in the ordinary course of business
- upon lawful request from law enforcement agencies, public or government authorities, courts or regulatory agencies
We will only share your personal information with trusted entities
In all circumstances, we will take all steps reasonable to ensure that:
- our use of your personal information is compliant with all applicable legislation; and
- where your personal information is disclosed to third parties they only use your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their function and that their use of your personal information is compliant with all applicable legislation.
Where we store your personal data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information provided is kept securely and comply with all applicable law in this regard including having in place various organisational, technical and administrative measures and systems which are designed to protect your personal information. These measures and systems aim to protect your personal information held by us against unauthorised access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution to protect your information you should contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reason to believe that any of your personal information held by us is no longer secure or has been compromised in any way.
As the data controller, we are obliged to inform you of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like further information about data protection you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at ico.org.uk. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest and data privacy for individuals. We comply with all ICO regulatory and statutory requirements. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO regarding the handling of your data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 12752