Tent Care and Guarrantee
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST be processed through the store of purchase.
Please return any faulty items to the store with proof of purchase and they will arrange for assessment.
- Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
- Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew forming
- If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents
- Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire proof
- Clean all pegs and poles before storing
- This tent is not designed to withstand storm conditions. During strong winds, it is recommended that the tent be taken down
- Do not leave your tent pitched unnecessarily for extended periods of time, UV light damages the fly and will shorten the life of your tent
It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce the risk of condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that inner door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer to allow additional airflow throughout your tent.
Do not use foam swabs or non bonded mats directly on the tent floor. This will cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out can lead to mildew forming.
Please take time to read about the protection we offer you.
All our tents come with a guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. Flow Imports Ltd, the makers of Zempire Camping Equipment tents, will repair or replace this tent, at their discretion should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for the period stipulated below on the product from the date of sale.
The length of your warranty will depend on the product you have purcahsed as outlined breifly below but confirmed within the documentation received at time of purchase
Air Canvas Series: 5 years
Canvas Series: 5 years
Pro Series: 4 years
Lite Series: 2 years
Neo Series: 2 years
Shelter Series: 2 years
Adventure Series: 3 years
All Other Product: 1 year
The Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The Guarantee only applies to an original purchaser who purchased this tent from an approved retail outlet
- The Guarantee does not apply if the tent has been used for anything other than reasonable personal camping use. Commercial use (e.g. rental) or continuous use as a residence are expressly excluded
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, acts of God, negligence (other than by Flow Imports Ltd), failure by the purchaser to ensure instructions for setting up and care are observed, deterioration due to abnormal exposure to ultraviolet light, insect or mildew attack, or any other cause reasonably beyond the control of Flow Imports Ltd are not covered
- If redress is sought under the terms of this Guarantee, then the tent must be returned by the purchaser to the outlet from where it was purchased within the Guarantee period, in a clean, dry state and with proof of purchase
- All transport costs and any other indirect costs are excluded from the Guarantee.
- Flow Imports Ltd reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for repairs which it determines are not within the scope of the Guarantee
- The Guarantee does not limit, modify or exclude any rights under any law if doing so would contravene that law or make any part of this Guarantee invalid. However, Flow Imports Ltd:
a) excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all conditions and warranties that might otherwise be implied; and
b) limits its liability for breach of any such condition or Guarantee that it cannot exclude together with its liability under the Guarantee, to repairing or replacing the Goods or paying the cost of having the Goods repaired or replaced (at Flow Imports’ option).
Our tents are been made with meticulous care and attention to detail. Providing it’s properly looked after and correctly stored, it will help you enjoy all that nature has to offer for years to come.
GUARANTEE OF QUALITY
Freedom Zempire guarantees that all products sold are of the highest quality and are fit for the purpose they were intended.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. Any emails sent to customers of this shop will contain a link to remove yourself from any list we hold and may send out with special offers and Information we feel will be of benefit to you. We will not pass your email address to other trusted traders unless by agreement. This will include situations involving a third party other than our contracted delivery partner. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number and email address.
We will never collect sensitive information without explicit consent and Information we retain can be checked by emailing us. If there are any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law and credit card information is deleted within 28 days of an order being completed. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser, (if you use remember me option on the checkout page). You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.