Supercell Pump Reviews
Supercell Pump Detailed Features
1-20PSI (pressure settings adjustable between these these levels)
Low Pressure 288 L/MIN; High Pressure - 226 L/MIN
1.3m hose with nozzles; 3m DC Wire (NOTE: if used with an extension cord preformance can be impacted)
Supercell Pump Specs
- DC 12V
- ABS plastic
- 2 nozzle set
Supercell Pump Features
- 12v power supply Allows the pump to be powered directly from the 12v plug in your vehicle.
- Adjustable cut-off pressure Automatically turns off when the correct pressure is reached, so you can concentrate on other things while the pump does the work.
- Carry handle Makes it easier to carry the pump from one inflation spot to the next.
- Compatible with all ZEMPIRE® air tents Attaches to and is suitable to inflate any inflatable ZEMPIRE® tent.
- Continuous airflow Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Fits multiple valve styles Lets you pump a variety of inflatable options with various valve sizes.
- High volume output Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Inflate/deflate outlets Enables the pump to work as a deflation device as well as an inflation one.
- Low noise hose An improved design hose reducing noise whilst inflating your tent.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure no air pressure is lost when pumping to higher pressures.
Supercell Pump Warranty
1 YEAR PUMP SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE light & pump, that's why our PUMP SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)