Roadiebase Camper Link
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0246506-000
Connects your Roadiebase Air Shelter to the side of a variety of campervans. The Roadiebase Camper Link zips onto the Roadiebase's longer sides and provides easy, protected access to a campervan's side door, creating a fully connected vehicle and shelter hub.
Features 2 x side access doors for convenient access to your campervan or shelter and Zempire's strongest canvas materials. An included wall zips on easily to the Roadiebase to give added privacy and protection. Matches perfectly with the Roadiebase to take your campervan trips to the next level!
*Can either be attached by the over roof straps or roof rack straps (included), or can zip onto kador strips (sold separately).
Roadiebase Camper Link KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
MULTIPLE WAYS TO CONNECT
Can be connected with straps over the vehicle or onto roof racks. Or can be zipped on easily with kador strips (sold separately).
TWIN SIDE ACCESS DOORS
Gives another convenient option to access either campervan or Roadiebase shelter.
Fine-tune the fit from inside the Camper Link to keep the structure secure.
Roadiebase Camper Link Specs
- 220gsm Polycotton Canvas
- 180 - 200cm / 70.9 - 78.7in
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50+
- 345cm x 115cm / 135.8 x 45.3in
- 6.5kg / 14.3lbs
- 58 x 27 x 27cm // 22.8 x 10.6 x 10.6in
- 6mm X 180mm Nickel plated x 17
- Connects Roadiebase Air Shelter to a van or campervan with a height of 1.8m - 2m
- Over Roof Straps: 3 x 500 cm x 25mm webbing straps
- Roof Rack Straps: 3 x 80 cm x 25mm webbing straps
- Vehicle guide strap: 1 x 220cm x 19mm vehicle guide strap
Roadiebase Camper Link Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Heavy duty 220gsm Canvas canopy
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Lap-felled stitching
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Glow zip pullers
- Suits vehicles from 1.8 to 2m
- Aluminium tri sliders
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Low stretch
- Canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric for protection in transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Draw string closure & tension straps
Roadiebase Camper Link Care And Protection
• Never pack your Camper Link accessory away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your Camper Link accessory, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your Camper Link. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Roadiebase Camper Link Warranty
5-YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that's why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Roadiebase Camper Link Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - Roadiebase Camper Link