Roadiebase 4WD Link
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0246507-000
The perfect companion for 4WD adventures, the Roadiebase 4WD Link connects the shelter to a variety of 4WD and SUV vehicles. Zipping onto the Roadiebase's smaller sides, the Roadiebase 4WD Link provides protected access to the vehicle's boot, creating a fully connected vehicle and shelter hub.
Features an elasticated floor for extra comfort and weather protection, along with durable rubber hooks to securely fasten to the wheels of your vehicle. With a compact pack size, it matches perfectly with the Roadiebase to truly enhance any 4WD adventure or roadtrip!
Roadiebase 4WD Link KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Easy access to the vehicle’s boot, including an elasticated floor to keep covered space clean.
Keeps wheels unmarked while securing link to the vehicle, with adjustable straps to fine-tune the fit.
ATTACH TO A WIDE RANGE
Not only can the link be used on large 4WDs and SUVs, but it’s been tested on Suzuki Swifts too, making it hugely versatile.
Roadiebase 4WD Link Videos
Roadiebase 4WD Link Specs
- 220gsm Polycotton Canvas
- 200cm / 78.7in Fly
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50+
- 135-235cm x 95cm / 53.1 - 92.5 x 37.4in
- 5kg / 2.2lbs
- 58 x 21 x 21cm / 22.8 x 8.26 x 8.26in
- 6mm X 180mm Nickle plated x 8
- Connect Roadiebase to 4WD
Roadiebase 4WD Link Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Heavy duty 220gsm Canvas canopy
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Lap-felled stitching
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Glow zip pullers
- Suits a wide variety of vehicles
- Elasticated lower front floor
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Low stretch
- Rubberised Hooks
- Canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric for protection in transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Draw string closure & tension straps
Roadiebase 4WD Link Care And Protection
• Never pack your 4WD Link accessory away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your 4WD Link accessory, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your 4WD Link. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Roadiebase 4WD Link Warranty
5-YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that's why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Roadiebase 4WD Link Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - Roadiebase 4WD Link