Pronto 10 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates a large shaded area when poled out or a protected awning with doors on each side when closed. A central zip allows half the awning to remain closed
TWIN ACCESS DOORS
Allows individual access into each side of the tent, increasing privacy when the interior wall is in use
ZIP OUT CENTRAL WALL
Allows the tent to convert into an open-plan space, or "party tent" when the time calls.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability
REAR STORAGE AREA
A protected storage area out the rear of the tent that is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall
The ultimate ventilation system, providing maximum airflow in warmer climates. Side storm gussets prevent wind-driven rain on wet days yet still allows the warm air to escape preventing condensation and uncomfortable humidity.
Pronto 10 Reviews
Pronto 10 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Pronto 10 has a large open-plan design with zip-out dividing wall so the space can be separated into "bedroom" and "living" areas, or into two separate bedrooms, each with their own dedicated entry door for privacy and convenience. Storage ladder pockets in both the inner and awning areas keep small essentials tidy, and a protected rear storage area (accessible from inside the tent) keeps your awning and tent floor clutter free. The front awning door features a central dividing zipper, allowing you to open and close each side of the awning door independently.
Pronto 10 Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 210D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump DA
- Supercell Pump
Pronto 10 Features
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Single pole design All pole sections are connected by shock cord keeping everything simple and together, meaning you are less likely to leave a pole behind!
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Pre-attached fly sheet The fly sheet comes pre-attached so the tent can be set-up in one piece, but can be removed for maximum ventilation or views of the stars on clear summer nights.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internally accessed rear storage Rear vestibule storage area accessible from inside the tent, offering improved organization and reduced clutter.
- Twin vestibules Front and rear vestibules allow for additional storage or one wet/dry access and one storage area.
- Zip out central wall Allows the tent to convert into an open-plan space, or "party tent" when the time calls.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Airflow roof with storm gussets The ultimate ventilation system, providing maximum airflow in warmer climates. Side storm gussets prevent wind-driven rain on wet days yet still allows the warm air to escape preventing condensation and uncomfortable hu
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear fly cinch mode A toggle and guy rope placed half-way up the rear rain fly allow you to roll up the fly and secure it to promote additional ventilation and airflow, while still offering protection for items stores in the rear vestibule.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Central awning zipper Allows you flexibility in opening, closing and pitching each side of the awning door as a sun shade independently.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry areas (2) A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Awning area storage ladder (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Internally accessed rear storage A protected storage area at the rear of the tent that is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall, keeping your tent and awning free from clutter.
- Living area storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
Pronto 10 Warranty
2 YEAR PRONTO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRONTO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pronto 10 Instructions
Instructions Manual - PRONTO 10