Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set
WALLS AND CANOPIES0226842-000
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
4 DIFFERENT OPTIONS
Enjoy the flexibility of having 4 different layout options with a 2 piece wall design including both a full poly & mesh wall.
TINTED PANORAMA WINDOWS
Full PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy & weather protection.
Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning keep wind-driven rain from entering.
ADJUSTABLE PEG LOOPS
Fine tune tension across the groundsheet. | Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set Specs
- Powder coated 16/19mm steel tube
- 210gsm 65/35 Technical Polycotton
- 800mm (improves with age)
- 7.60kg / 16.7lbs
- 28 x 8 x 8 in / 72 x 21 x 21 cm
- 150D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Pro TXL TC V2
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set Features
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Detachable A removable awning with inflatable frame allows you the freedom to leave it at home or pack separately from the main tent body to save weight and pack size.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Elastic pegging loops Elastic peg loops flex in the wind, reducing stress on the rain fly.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- 2 piece wall design Windows options include a solid inner window cover for privacy, full tinted PVC panel to let light in during wet weather, and a fibre coated mesh outer for maximum airflow.
- Dual wall connectors Side release buckles allow you to set up the solid wall as a gullwing with the mesh wall attached.
- Lower storm skirt Tucks neatly under the sunroom floor to create a weathertight seal.
- Polyester mesh with 210D poly oxford surrounds Polyester mesh with 210D poly oxford surrounds
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set Care And Protection
- Important WARNING for California residents. LEARN MORE.
• Never pack your wall set away wet. If you must take your wall set down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your wall set, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, that's why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro TXL TC V2 Awning Wall Set Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - PRO TXL TC V2 AWNING WALL SET V2