Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0226522-000
A Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link connects your Pro II V2 or Pro III V2 tent to an Aerobase 3 or 3 Pro shelter to extend your outdoor living space. Ideal for kitchens, lounging or dining space. The waterproof connection ensures that you will stay dry, no matter the weather. It is possible to connect up to 4 tents to a single shelter to create a "tent-city" with a central gathering area for friends and family.
*Not compatible with Aerodome Pro and Aero Pro tents, only
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
WEATHER TIGHT SEAL
Enjoy staying out of the sun or rain when moving between your tent and connected shelter.
TWIN RESIN ZIPPERS
Highly durable and flexible zippers for long lasting reliability.
Special treatment on all fabric to protect from UV degradation and extend the life of your link.
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Videos
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Specs
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 50+
- 980g / 2.16lbs
- 150D poly oxford
- Pro III / II V2
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Care And Protection
- Important WARNING for California residents. LEARN MORE.
• Never pack your tent accessory away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent accessory, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro III / II V2 Aerobase Link Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - AEROBASE PRO LINKS