Pocket Rocket Shower Tent
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
An integrated "busy sign" can be displayed through a clear PVC window to let other users know when the shelter is occupied.
PRIVACY SILVER COATING
Reduces light transfer, keeping the internal temperature cooler, and eliminating shadows for total privacy.
Waterproof panel keeps your towel dry when using the Pocket rocket as a shower.
HANGING STORAGE SHELF
These hanging storage shelf provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
FULL HEAD HEIGHT
A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Videos
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Along with an impressive head height, the pocket rocket has a generous amount of space inside. Plenty of room to stretch out while having a shower or read the paper while doing your thing.
VENTILATION | The Pocket Rocket features four mesh vents at the top of the shelter to prevent condensation from accumulating while showering. PVC panels in the vent cover allow light in during the day.
CONTENTS | Shelter body, Fibreglass pole set, Peg bag (10x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes) , Instruction manual, 2x compression straps
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Specs
- 230cm / 90.6in
- Fibreglass 12.7mm
- 75D, 190T polyester
- UPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE (rain skirt)
- 3.10m² / 33.4ft²
- 5.60kg / 12.3lbs
- 55 x 18 x 18cm / 21.7 x 7.1 x 7.1in
- 75D, 190T polyester
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- External frame Exoskeleton frame for ease of set up while keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Hook on frame Durable clips link your inner tent directly to the frame, offering a solid structure for the outer fly to attach to.
- Hub frame Interconnected pole line connected through hub joints increasing internal space and frame stability.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Privacy silver coating Reduces light transfer, keeping the internal temperature cooler, and eliminating shadows for total privacy.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Busy sign An integrated "busy sign" can be displayed through a clear PVC window to let other users know when the shelter is occupied.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Lantern hanging ring A plastic ring at the peak provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the tent.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Hanging storage shelf These hanging storage shelfs provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Solar shower attachment The tall profile and secure anchor point at the top makes the Pocket Rocket and ideal mobile shower unit for the campsite.
- Towel protector Waterproof panel keeps your towel dry when using the Pocket rocket as a shower.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Additional Info
- Important WARNING for California residents. LEARN MORE.
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your shelter away wet. If you must take your shelter down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your shelter, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your shelter. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pocket Rocket Shower Tent Instructions
Instructions Manual - POCKET ROCKET