MonstaLite Thermo Single
MonstaLite Thermo Single Reviews
MonstaLite Thermo Single Detailed Features
205cm (L) x 70cm (W)
R-Rating Value = 5
MonstaLite Thermo Single Specs
- 30D super stretch ripstop TPU (surface)
- 75D poly pongee TPU (base)
- Thermal layer
- Emergency repair kit
MonstaLite Thermo Single Features
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- Inflation carry bag Connects to the mat valve to capture air and inflate the mat without the need for a pump.
- Insulated fill Provides extra warmth allowing the mat to be placed directly on the ground in cooler environments.
- Internal bonded baffles Provides a supportive internal structure while keeping weight and pack size to a minimum.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- One way flat valve Works as a one-way valve when inflating and locks open to expel the air when deflating.
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Small pack size Makes it easier to transport and store when space is limited.
- Stretch surface Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
MonstaLite Thermo Single Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)