Halo Lounger Reviews
Halo Lounger Specs
- Powder coated 20mm steel tube
- Padded 600D polyester
- 180kg maximum
Halo Lounger Features
- Adjustable pillow The easily adjustable pillow provides the perfect support no matter how tall or small.
- Cup holder Convenient storage built into the chair to help you avoid losing or spilling your drink.
- Elasticated seat Suspended seat feels like floating on a cloud — the perfect balance of support and comfort.
- Extra high back A super comfortable chair with a high back that allows you to lay back and relax.
- Extra wide seat Wide seating surface reduces pinching and pressure from the sides.
- Firm arms Solid arms provide a supportive brace when getting into and out of the chair.
- Flat pack construction Folds flat for compact storage.
- Foot support bar A comfortable position for your legs to rest and also offers more control over the recline position.
- Infinite recline Reclines to any position and can be securely locked into place with locks under each arm.
- Padded pillow Padded pillow section for head support and comfort.
- Padded seat For extra comfort and insulation.
- Recline locks Located under the arm rests, these locks will keep you secure in your preferred recline position.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- "Single action assembly Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- U leg design U-Leg design is incredibly stable and supportive, spreading the users weight evenly across the frame.
- Wooden arm inserts For comfort but of course, lets be honest, mostly style.
Halo Lounger Warranty
2 YEAR CHAIR SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE chair product, that's why our CHAIR SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this chair product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)