Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover
Compatible with the Evo TXL V1 & Evo TXL V2.
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
HEAT SHIELD SILVER COATING
Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
SIMPLE TO ATTACH
A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
REDUCES TEMPERATURE BY UP TO 6C
By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Videos
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- Heat shield silver coating
- UPF 50+
- 2.82kg / 6.21lbs
- 42 x 18 x 17cm / 16.5 x 7.1 x 6.7in
- 150D poly oxford
- Evo TXL V1 & V2
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Heat shield silver coating Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Webbing adjustment to prevent flapping Adjustable webbing straps make it easy to tighten and refine the fit of the roof cover, preventing flapping in the wind.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Care And Protection
• Never pack your roof cover away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your roof cover, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
• Always remove your roof cover from your tent before packing away your tent.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Evo TXL V2 Roof Cover Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - AEROBASE EVO LINKS