Aerobase Evo Link XL
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0196525-000
The XL LINK CONNECTS to an EVO TXL or EVO TXL V2 only.
Aerobase Evo Link XL KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
CREATES WEATHERTIGHT SEAL
Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
TWIN RESIN ZIPPERS
Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life.
Aerobase Evo Link XL Videos
Aerobase Evo Link XL Specs
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- UPF 50
- 1.09kg / 2.41lbs
- 22 x 13 x 13cm / 8.7 x 5.1 x 5.1in
- 150D poly oxford
- Evo TXL V1/V2
Aerobase Evo Link XL Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Zipper lock hooks Small metal hooks at the base of the zipper attach to the slider, preventing accidental or unwanted opening.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aerobase Evo Link XL Additional Info
- Important WARNING for California residents. LEARN MORE.
• Never pack your tent accessory away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent accessory, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Aerobase Evo Link XL Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase Evo Link XL Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE EVO LINKS