Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall
Compatible with the Aerobase 3 & Aerobase 3 Pro.
Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
LARGE MESH WINDOWS
Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
VERTICAL SIDE WALLS
Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
ZIP ON WALL ATTACHMENT
Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall Specs
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- UPF 50
- 863g / 1.90lbs
- 28 x 15 x 15cm / 11 x 5.9 x 5.9in
- 150D poly oxford
- Aerobase 3, Aerobase 3 Pro
Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Dual zipper entry The double zip and door toggles offer flexible entry/exit configurations and allow you to dial in ventilation as needed.
- Mesh window Mesh window panel with internally cover allows you to control privacy and airflow from inside.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall Additional Info
- Important WARNING for California residents. LEARN MORE.
• Never pack your wall away wet. If you must take your wall down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your wall, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your shelter. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Aerobase 3 Deluxe Wall Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)