Aero TM Pro TC
Aero TM Pro TC KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Large shaded area when poled out with twin protected access when closed.
PROTECTED SIDE ACCESS (2)
Allows access during bad weather without getting rain in the tent.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
Wind resistant frame that is fast pitch and pack-away.
TINTED PANORAMA WINDOWS
For greater privacy and reduced heat build up.
Prevents condensation and keeps your tent cool.
Lets light in while sealing the elements out.
Aero TM Pro TC Videos
Aero TM Pro TC Reviews
Aero TM Pro TC Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aero TM Pro TC is perfect for couples or a small family. The light-diffusing inner tent features an integrated storage cupboard for organisation which can be zipped out to extend the bedroom area. The full head-height living area features 2 protected side entry doors, allowing unrestricted access to the living area in any weather. The front awning area provides covered storage space, and can be further extended by setting up the Gullwing awning door for extra shade.
VENTILATION | The Aero TM Pro TC has a number of great ventilation options. The large 360 front mesh door allows airflow front through the length of the tent. Side windows and mesh doors in the living area provide airflow across the tent. Lower protected vents provide air circulation at night and during poor weather reducing condensation. During cooler temps mesh panels can be closed while tinted PVC panels remain open keeping the tent warmer without restricting the view.
Aero TM Pro TC Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7001 aluminium (11.0mm)
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm)
- 200gsm 65/35 technical poly cotton
- 350mm (improves with age)
- 210D poly oxford (6, 000mm)
- TC 45x45, 110x76 BR
- 600D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency repair kit
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Aero TM Pro TC Features
- Brow pole extension Creates extra headroom in the awning area and provides additional wind stability and space at the front of the tent.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Side brow pole extensions (2) Small waterproof canopies, supported by aluminium brow poles protect the side access doors, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Heavy duty poly oxford floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® footprint for additional protection.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylight Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Door vent mode A two-way zip and overlapping rain cover allow you to open the top portion of the front door to be used as a vent.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out storage wall (2019 models onward) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access (2) Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Integrated storage cupboard Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Wheelie bag Integrated wheels make the job of hauling that much easier.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aero TM Pro TC Warranty
4 Year POLYCOTTON SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our POLYCOTTON SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero TM Pro TC Instructions
Instructions Manual - Aero TM Pro Poly Cotton