Aero TL Lite
Aero TL Lite KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
EXTENDED AWNING AREA
Creates a private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal
TOGGLE OUT BEDROOM DIVIDERS
Lets you split the sleeping space of your tent into 2 individual sleeping areas. Simple toggle and ring system makes attachment easy and allows two walls to be attached together for extra privacy
An extra entry/exit directly into the living area of the tent, reducing traffic through the front awning area
INTERNALLY ACCESSED WINDOW COVERS
Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within your tent. The zip-closed window covers can also partially open
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems, Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away
Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, keeping your tent tidy
Aero TL Lite Videos
Aero TL Lite Reviews
Posted onBest tent we’ve ever hadBy far the best tent ever ...why...because we’ve had it for a year, five camping trips (me and two 10yo kids) and I’ve not put the tent up once - the kids do!!!! Should see the looks in the camping ground as the kids inflate the tent and Just unpack the gear. It’s so easy to set up, plenty of room and the height / space makes rainy days a breeze. Has performed well through storms and high winds. Haven’t quite mastered fitting it back into the bag so just got a canvas car roof bag for an even easier fold and shove pack up.
Aero TL Lite Detailed Features
INTERNAL AREA | 18.5m2 The Aero TL Lite features full head height throughout the tent. The peak height of 2.25m creates a feeling of space inside the tent and provides unrestricted access to all parts of the living area. The extra tall inner tent height of 2.05m ensures easy access in and out of the bedrooms. The lower wall height of the bedrooms increase the stability of the tent and reduces exposure to strong winds. The front awning area has a minimum head height of 1.9m. Angled pole corners further increase the usable space on each side of the awning.
AWNING AREA | 5.2m2 A large double zippered door allows the front awning to be used as a wet storage area. The front door can be poled out with an optional awning pole set to create a large shaded area in front of the tent and the ground area can be covered with an optional ground sheet creating a more protected space.
LIVING AREA | 10.1m2 The door into the main living area is a 360 door which can be unzipped entirely and folded away neatly into a storage pocket. The top of the door features a mesh panel with internal cover allowing you to control both ventilation a privacy within the living area. Central toggles also allow the door to be rolled back halfway to provide more privacy. Inside the living area, a fully sewn-in floor creates complete protection in all weather. Mesh windows on either side with internal covers allow airflow from one side of the tent to the other. A twin layer side door provides an additional entry/exit into the living area. Angled poles also create full head high throughout the tent.
SLEEPING AREA | 9.5m2 The rear sleeping area is constructed from blackout fabric to provide protection from the early morning sun. Bright coloured zips and lantern rings are easy to find in the darker environment. The sleeping area can be divided into two rooms with a rollaway toggled wall and twin doors providing individual access into either room. A larger room on one side creates additional space for a couple and a smaller room is ideal for kids or a single adult. A series of pockets located between the rooms allow multiple storage options for small items and lower pockets beside the sleeping area provide easy access storage from your mat or stretcher.
VENTILATION | The Aero TL LITE Features a range of ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduces condensation build-up. Large mesh windows in the living area allow ventilation and light during fine weather and the internal covers offer complete control of the privacy and ventilation from inside your tent. The side entry door also features an integrated mesh window for further airflow during warm weather The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent.
Aero TL Lite Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 68D, 190T polyester
- UPF 50
- 10x10, 120gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 71cm x 41cm x 41cm
- 150D poly oxford
- 68D, 190T polyester
- Emergency Repair Kit
Aero TL Lite Features
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (1) Side access into the living area allows for multiple configuration and set-up depending on the weather or requirement and reduces traffic through the front of the awning.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Clip out dividing curtain included Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Toggle out dividing curtain Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Side access door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Upper door mesh panel A mesh window panel offers additional ventilation through the main door of the tent.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3 hole plastic slider Simple and lightweight solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Living area storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
Aero TL Lite Additional Info
Aero TL Lite Warranty
2 YEAR LITE SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our LITE SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero TL Lite Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERO TL LITE